Pages

September 28, 2014

METALLIC FLASH TATTOOS

The newest trend in fashion world is one I'm dying over! I have always been a huge fan of body art like tattoos and henna, but have never taken the plunge myself because I keep on changing my mind of what I want. As long as I'm not 100% certain, I'm staying away from the tattoo shop (yes, I'm boring like that)...
This new fashion hype offers the perfect solution for my fear of commitment though!

So what am I talking about? The metallic flash tattoos are basically a mix of body art with jewellery, and are the new and improved henna! The tattoos add shimmer and sparkle to any outfit and will be the most on trend accessory of the moment.The tattoos stay on for 4 to 6 days depending on how well you take care of them. You will need to avoid soap, lotions and water from the tattoos to keep them intact. And the prices range from €15-€25/ $20-$30 depending of brand and size. 

Here are some examples I really like.

Arrows


Necklace and hand designs


Body chain 


Wing and bracelets


Also celebrities seem to dig this trend. Queen B herself was seen rocking the metallic look some weeks ago while vacationing in France. Paired with a bronzed skin and bikini, the tattoos can give you an instant princess feel.


And Beyonce didn't stop in the front, as she put them all over her back as well!


I wish I would've found out about this trend earlier, then I would've blinged it up a bit more! But now that summer is over I will probably opt for a visible hand design or neck tat to start with. 

Here are some links where you can purchase your own tats: 

Have you tried this trend already? 

x x x

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Beautiful Non-Permanent Jewelry Tattoos in Gold and Silver package of Flash Tattoos before they were up on the Birchbox site...I saw them/their company on instagram and immediately fell in love. You receive 4 pages of very pretty designs you can cut and customize anywhere on yourself. I love the metallic silver and gold because it is jewelry inspired....everyone has been asking me about them. They do stay on for a long time and look awesome on tan skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete