Pages

May 13, 2014

EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE - UPDATE


Hi everyone! I did an everyday makeup routine post last year and wanted to give you a little update. As you probably notice yourself, your everyday routine changes as you discover new products and techniques. For example last year I didn't fill in my eyebrows, and today I can't imagine not to! I have also ditched black eye pencil during the day and switched to a different mascara.

These are the products I use on an everyday base. 


And this is how my routine looks like in 8 steps:

1. Moisturize - Diadermine Hydra Balance Day Moisturizer
2. Apply foundation with foundation brush - Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid 21 Nude
3. Fill in eyebrows - Catrice Eyebrow Pencil
4. Next I do my eye makeup: a white or very light beige eye shadow in the inner corners of my eyes, bronze shadow in the crease, dark brown eye shadow under eyes, L'oréal False Lash Wings Mascara on top and bottom lashes
5. Concealer: under eyes, around nose, on blemishes - Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 02 Nude
6. Bronzer on cheekbones - Biguine Terre Doree Bronzing Powder
7. Pink or red blush on cheeks 
8. And finally I apply lipbalm (with sometimes lipgloss or a natural lipstick over it) - Labelo Classic

You can compare my current everyday makeup routine with last year's here http://beautiesmoothie.blogspot.be/2013/02/everyday-make-up.html. Even looking at the picture from last year, you can tell I made some changes in makeup choices. 
I love natural eye makeup and shiny lips at the moment! 

So what do you think? Improvement or should I go back to my old routine? 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment