Pages

April 11, 2014

NAILS OF THE DAY - BE BERRY NOW!


I'm loving short natural nails lately, they're so easy to maintain and are much more practical in everyday life! But what I do find necessary with short nails is a layer of paint, it adds a feminine touch. 

Today I picked out a dark fuchsia shade, "175 - Be berry now!" from the essence colour & go collection. It paints on smooth and easy, and you only need two coats for complete coverage. The polish dries within 3 minutes. 
The only negative thing I can say about it is that the brush is quite wide, which can make it a bit harder to get the edges of your nails perfect, but it's just a matter of getting used to. 


You can find the essence colour and go polishes at the drugstore or online for €1,69. I would definitely recommend these polishes to girls who love to change up their nails a lot. 

x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment