Pages

March 28, 2014

DAY THREE BUDAPEST CITY TRIPPIN' - SHOPPING TIME

Last day of my trip in Budapest was basically a shopping day! I had walked by so many nice stores the past two days I wanted to get in some shopping before returning to Belgium. 
We walked towards Vaci Street, the main shopping street in Budapest, and shopped for some hours. There were many stores (like Zara, Mango, H&M, Bershka...) you find in every European city, but also some unique boutiques that were very affordable. The prices in Budapest are also a bit lower than in Belgium, so I didn't have to feel guilty to splurge, hehe.

On our way to the shopping street we walked by an old gate and decided to go in. To our surprise a beautiful interior was hidden behind it. I'm still not sure what it was, but I think it's an abandoned shopping center.

Very nice surprise.



Happy to go shopping!



Almond - blueberry cake in one of the many coffee houses Budapest has.


Two bracelets I found in a shop close to our hotel. 


After shopping we returned to our hotel and got ready to go to the airport. An "I bought to many extra stuff, we're gonna have to much luggage" panic moment later, we got to the airport and checked in without any problems or extra costs. 
A couple of hours later we landed in Brussel and drove home to Antwerp. 

It was an amazing trip in an amazingly beautiful city. I hope to return in the near future again to this magical place and discover even more of what Budapest has to offer! 

x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment