Pages

March 25, 2014

DAY ONE BUDAPEST CITY TRIPPIN' - NUMBER 9

Hi everyone! Or should I say Hello mindenkinek! I just came back from a three day trip to Budapest, Hungary.
 I went with my boyfriend who planned the trip for my birthday (back in november). We only went now because we wanted to enjoy the city with nice weather and it suited best in our vacation calendars! The trip couldn't have gone better, there were no problems with cabs or flights and we were very lucky with the weather. 

I'm showing you a glimpse of our trip in the next three posts, so I hope you enjoy and maybe you'll get some inspiration if you're planning a citytrip in Europe soon!


If I can't decide what to order, I always go for a delicious fresh caesar salad. 



Leather jacket - Zara
Top - H&M
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Converse
Bag - from a market in Sardinia



I bought new white converse shoes the day before we left to Budapest and this is how they looked like after half a day. My feet were killing me, but the city was worth it! 


The Buda Castle in Buda, an historical castle and palace complex of the Hungarian kings in Budapest. It was completed in 1265. We visited it the next day.

I love this top from H&M.



This was taken on a two hour cruise on the Danube river. A very relaxing way to see the city and a moment to rest your feet.


Not saying no to a free glass of champagne.


The first night we treated ourselves with a three course dinner at Araz restaurant, part of the Continental Hotel Budapest. Delicious food at very reasonable prices, I would certainly recommend it! The highlight for me was the dessert though, a raspberry - vanilla layered cake with a white chocolate mousse on the side. Yummy! 

Tomorrow more from my trip to Budapest!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment