Pages

February 23, 2014

SNACK OF THE DAY - CRUNCHY APPLE TOWER

So I recently discovered Pinterest and all its wonderful pictures and ideas it has to offer. I know I'm very late with it, but hey it's hard to keep up with all the different social media nowadays! But I very much wish I had discovered this one before. I find myself amazingly inspired in all types of subjects, from hair and fashion inspiration to fitness videos and healthy (or indulgence) recipes. 
Yes, you guessed it right, another Pinterest addict is born! 

One of the recipes I came across looked so easy and healthy that I wanted to try it out myself. 


Looks yummy right? It almost looks as good as the original pic, if I say so myself! The apple creation is an ideal afternoon snack that will give you an energy boost to keep you going until dinner and will also satisfy your sweet tooth!

What you need
1 apple
some peanut butter
muesli (or oats, cereal, dried fruit, raisins, nuts...)

How to prepare
Core the apple and cut it up in equal slices. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the slices and sprinkle the muesli over them. Staple the slices to form a delicious fruity tower. 

Hmmm, one of my favorite new snacks! 

x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment