Pages

December 9, 2013

CHRISTMAS TAG

Hi everybody, today I'm doing the Christmas Tag. Lately I've been getting into the Christmas spirit thanks to Christmas decorations and music, so I picked out the most fun Christmas related questions and answered them below! 

1. What's your favorite Holiday movie?
  Home Alone I &II for sure! When I was little these movies were always on tv on Christmas Eve. We (my parents, my sister and I) would watch them while eating snacks and opening presents around the Christmas tree. It's a tradition I would like to hold on to until I have kids myself, so I can do it with them! 


2. What's your favorite Christmas color?
Gold.

3. Do you like to stay in your pj's or dress up for Christmas? 
Christmas Eve - sweats. Christmas Day - dressed up. 

4. Do you open your presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning? 
I open my presents on Christmas Eve. 

5. Have you ever built a ginger bread house? 
No I haven't. However I do make a layered cookie cake with butter/coffee filling. It's very rich and heavy, but so perfect to end a Christmas meal! It kind of looks like this...



6. Any Christmas wishes? 
I wish everyone close to me has an amazing Christmas and I hope everybody gets to be around family or friends and lots of yummy food!

7. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Leonidas chocolates. Especially the white ones with the nut on top. Hmmm...

8. What is the weirdest gift you ever received? 
Probably socks. It doesn't get much weirder than that. 

9. Favorite Christmas smell? 
Turkey in the oven on Christmas morning and Christmas trees. 

10. What are you doing for the Holidays this year?
I will be spending Christmas with my boyfriend and my family. The following weekend I will have a girls' weekend, doing some shopping and partying! Finally New Year's Eve I will be spending with friends, we're going out to eat and after we'll be going to a party one of my friends is throwing! 

11. What's your favorite Holiday drink? 
I always drink Glühwein (or Mulled Wine) at Christmas markets. It's such a sweet and good drink that gives you a warm feeling while being out in the cold. Besides that I also love to drink Baileys after a warm meal, instead of eating dessert. 


12. What's your favorite Christmas song? 
I am currently loving the Jingle Bell Rock song of Bobby Helms. I just can't get it out of my head! 

13. Have you ever made a snowman? 
Yes, many when I was little! When it snows this year I definitely want to make one again.

14. What is your favorite Winter fragrance? 
I got the Diamonds fragrance from Armani for my birthday and am wearing it non stop. It's a very feminine and sexy scent, perfect during the Holidays! 



15. What is most important to you about the Holidays? 
To spend time with family and friends, to eat lots of cheat foods and finally to reminisce on the past year. 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment