Pages

October 21, 2013

L'OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES MASCARA REVIEW



I have another mascara review for you today! This time it's another one from L'OREAL, the Volume Million Lashes Excess Black Mascara. The description of the mascara says that the new anti-clump wiper removes surplus mascara, which leaves you with separated lashes, dramatic volume and no clumps. Opulent volume meets sleek definition! 

Time to test this baby out! 


The brush is long, thin and black. L'OREAL describes it as the new Millionizer Brush with a multitude of bristles which separates lashes for opulent volume. The Excess Wiper removes excess mascara.


On the left, my lashes without mascara.
On the right, my lashes with the Volume Million Lashes Excess Black mascara.





What I like about the Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara
Adds length to my lashes
Separates lashes, no excess mascara on my lashes and very little lumps
The brush is easy to handle, especially for bottom lashes

What I don't like about the Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara
The biggest selling proposition, volume, isn't realized in my opinion. Instead of adding depth and fullness the mascara provides mainly length. 

Would I buy this mascara again? 
I overall like this mascara but I wouldn't buy it again. Simply because there are better options. I prefer the False Lash Wings mascara (also L'oréal) over this one.

If you want to try the Volume Million Lashes Mascara Excess yourself you can get it at the drugstore from the price of € 16,99.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment