Pages

September 29, 2013

SARDINIA TRIP


Hi everyone! I haven't updated my blog this week because I went away to Italy, Sardinia for 8 days. It was an amazing trip to end Summer in style! I went with my boyfriend to the North-East coastline of Sardinia, the Costa Smeralda. It's absolutely a beautiful island with some of the most breathtaking beaches I have ever seen. We rented a car to fully explore what Sardinia has to offer, and we solved the fact that I get carsick after 5 minutes driving (-_-) by stopping regularly at panoramic view points. 

The food was very italian and delicious. Gnocchi, lasagna, penne, spaghetti,... I ate pasta almost every day! Though delicious, very calorie rich.. So we made that up by exercising every day at the gym in our hotel or by hiking in the mountains. 

I enjoyed my time in Sardinia very much, and quality time with my man will never get old! I do feel like Sardinia has a lot more to offer and am for sure visiting it again in the future! 

Here are some pictures of my final Summer 2013 vacay! 


A reference to himself? 



Sunset



The way to the beach...







My "Italian" boyfriend sipping on some coffee




Best pizza place ever


Flying home


Talk to you soon with new posts! 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment