Pages

June 17, 2013

CANDICE SWANEPOEL GOES PLATINUM BLONDE



Candice Swanepoel showed up last thursday at the amfAR Inspiration Gala in New York looking a little different. She lightened her golden blonde locks to a platinum blonde shade. Candice said she impulsively dyed her hair two hours before the event because she felt the need for a change. The Victoria's Secret model added that "blondes do have more fun"! 

I personally love to change hair colors and I can only support those who aren't afraid to change it up. Considering Candice makes a living off her looks, it was definitely a risk to ditch her natural girl next door look. I've always thought the South African model was a beautiful girl with an amazing body, but the platinum blonde hair makes her appear more edgy and high fashion. I think it was a positive impulse that can only boost her modeling career even more! 

Although I love the lighter shade, her hair does look more dry and damaged. I hope she'll  take care of her bleached manes with enough repairing masks and serums, but I'm sure she'll have 20 hairdressers to back her up with her new look.

Candice with her signature golden blonde shade:



Candice now:






How do you prefer Candice? Blonder or super blonde? 

x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment