10. Christina Ricci in Vivienne Westwood
Christina rocked this dress that shows off her toned legs and naughty smiling red lips!
9. Nicki Minaj in Tommy Hilfiger
Not very punkish, but Nicki Minaj looked so pretty I couldn't leave her out!
8. Doutzen Kroes in Olivier Theyskens
Black and leather = Punk!
7. Kate Beckinsale in Alberta Ferretti
A very cute and feminine dress, yet rock'n roll because of all the volume.
6. Ivanka Trump in Juan Carlos Obando
I have always loved green and black together. The golden accessories finish off the look that would have been too basic without them.
5. Jessica Alba in Tory Burch
Jessica's look isn't that punk, but the earrings give the look a special touch. And they go great with her intense eye make up.
4. Sienna Miller in Burberry
I love the though spike headband combined with the blonde and girly hairstyle.
3. Karolina Kurkova in Mary Katranzou
I love this short printed dress! Karolina's heels, smokey eyes and slicked back hair go perfect with the dress and make her look very punk!
2. Jennifer Lopez in Michael Kors
JLO looks amazing in this figure hugging leopard dress. I also love her "Gwen Stefani" hairdo. She looks so hot for 43, I only hope I can look half this good when I hit 40!
1. Miley Cyrus in Marc Jacobs
Miley has to be my number 1 favorite. To me she is the celeb that took punk the most serious. From the mesh dress to the big spiky hair and red lips, she looks badass but sexy at the same time. I hope to see more daring looks like this from her in the future!
x x x