Pages

April 3, 2013

SCANDALEYES RIMMEL LONDON MASCARA REVIEW




What I like
Gives a lot of volume and elongating of the lashes
Long lasting, perfect for a day to school/work
Available in waterproof

What I don't like
Doesn't separate eyelashes well
Hard to put on without making mistakes because of the thick, not flexible brush

Would I buy this again?
Yes, I have actually bought this mascara a couple of times. 
I have naturally very fine & short lashes and the Scandaleyes Mascara really gives me the extra volume that finishes off my daily look. For a night out, I use another mascara with a finer brush after the Scandaleyes one to separate and elongate my lashes more! 


You can find the Scandaleyes mascara at your local drugstore or online for € 11,99 ($8,49 in US). 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment