Pages

January 16, 2013

13 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

Hey guys!

So 2013 has been here for 16 days already! Like always time will fly by so fast, it will be 2014 before we know it. To make the best out of this year and to have more ups than downs, I collected some of my favorite inspirational quotes and thought I'd share them with you.
I personally love reading quotes like this. Sometimes I need a reminder of what's really important in life. To not worry too much and enjoy the little things and appreciate every day we get.

So here are the 13 inspo quotes, I hope you will remember these when you're feeling down and remember: "When your life isn't going the way you want, it's time you start hanging out with your future and stop hanging out with your past".






































  


Do you get inspiration/hope out of quotes? And do you have a favorite one? 

x x x





No comments:

Post a Comment