Pages

December 3, 2012

DIY FRENCH MANICURE

Hi everyone!

Today I have got a classic nail tutorial for you. I think everyone is familiar with the french manicure, it's an oldie but a goodie. I like to wear this style on a daily base, I think it is a very natural and clean look but gives a woman's hand also a classy touch.
This is how I do a french manicure on myself.

What you will need:

  • Sheer pink nailpolish
  • White nailpolish
  • Shiny topcoat
  • Tape
  • (Scissors, optional if you have tape you need to cut)
Start off with clean nails, no nailpolish on them.



 1. Put a coat of the pink polish on your nails. Let it dry very well.


 2. Take a piece of tape and put it on your nail, leave out the edge of your nail you would like to paint white.


 3. Take your white polish and put it on the edge of your nail that is left out of the tape. Let it dry and repeat. Now you have two coats of white on your nail. Let the second coat dry again.


4. Take off the tape carefully.
5. Put a shiny topcoat on your nail to finish the look.

And you are done!


Hope you will try out this easy tutorial! x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment