Pages

December 23, 2012

CHRISTMAS LOOKS

Hi everybody!

Christmas eve is already tomorrow, so I thought I would post some more Christmas looks inspo on the internet.
I chose two different styles.

The first one I call the black look, it is a very neutral make up look, with black liner on the eyes and nude glossy lips.
The dress I chose is a black lace one from asos, I paired it with a necklace from Mango.

The second one, the white look, is a very festive look. Escpecially because of the dark red lips that give the look a sexy and feminine touch. I kept the eyes very basic and simple, a little black liner, not too much, because the attention needs to go to the lips!
The shirt I and necklace I wore are from H&M.

Which look do you prefer? And what are you wearing on Christmas?


Black look



White look




x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment