Pages

November 22, 2012

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

Hello everybody!

My birthday is coming up in a week and I've made myself a little wishlist of gifts I would like to get. Of course I don't expect to get everything for me B-day.. but hey, Santa is almost coming to town right?



1. Iphone case. I found these ones online, but I basically want one in a bright color or one with some bling on it. Pimping my phone, ow yeah!
2. Disney Couture Dr. X Bracelet. I saw this one on ASOS and love the diversity and colors.
3. Make up brushes. I've always bought my make up brushes separately, but I feel it's time to move on to a full set. Not sure yet about the white color, knowing me it will be black after one week...
4. Faith Shannon Studded Heeled Ankle Boots. Found these ones on ASOS. Love the studs in the back and strap in the front.
5. Golden rose watch. I know the Michael Kors watches have been booming lately, I wouldn't necessarily need one of this brand, I just love the color and style of these watches. They are so easy to style with bracelets. (No disrespect Mr. Kors, you can always send me one, please, thank you!)
6. Unapologetic, Rihanna. Love her music!
7. Studded frame bag. This one is from ASOS, but I have seen them around everywhere lately. I love the rock n roll touch these bags give to any outfit.
8. Kardashian Kollection: Glitter Hoop Earrings - Faux Hematite and Glitter Pendant Necklace - Goldtone. The Kardashian Kollection has really surprised me, I think the sisters created some very nice pieces. I find especially their jewellery very classy, yet original AND affordable.

What is on your birthday wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment